Want to sell your condo?
Condo Marketing Plan
When it comes time to sell your condo, trust the Atlanta Condo King to sell your unit fast and for the most money. We are the #1 condo firm in Atlanta and no one knows the condo market better. When you hire us, here are a few things we will do to market your condo:
- Consult with you on the most recent and relevant comparable sales in your building to get a range of a potential sales price.
- Discuss with you home staging options and point out different strategies to make your condo show the best to buyers.
- Hire a professional condo photographer to capture images that make your unit pop. Online presence must be flawless.
- Input your listing in the MLS with descriptive and enticing content to build interest in your unit.
- Our listings automatically syndicate to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and 96 other real estate websites.
- We are the #1 resource for high-rise living in Atlanta. As such, buyers from all over the world will see your listing here.
- Showingtime is our preferred way to set up appointment to show your unit. You can confirm the date/time via text message. Easy.
- We will negotiate offers on your behalf and put our expert condo knowledge to work while not leaving one penny on the table.
- Condo financing can be complex, we will ensure that the buyers financing is moving along in the right direction.
- When it comes time for the buyers inspection, we will consult with you on what is appropriate and what should be disregarded.
- Once we get a contract, we will coordinate the closing with our attorneys so the proper paperwork can be executed.
- We will be available to answer any questions your may have. We do a Friday report to go over all activity prior to sale.
AtlantaCondoKing.com is the most trusted resource for condo living in Atlanta. With over 90% of condo buyers going to the internet before they ever contact a Realtor, it’s imperative that you list with a brokerage that can utilize Google to market your condo to the World Wide Web.
We also use state of the art paperless communication and streamline the real estate transactional process for a smooth closing.
With over 14 years of condo experience, we know the market better then the average agent who sells single family homes. There are so many moving parts to a condo transaction. Most condo buildings have restrictions on leasing, pets, use, etc. We have direct access to your property manager and can immediately address any concerns that a potential buyer may have.